CONSTITUTION OF CRIMINAL COURTS AND OFFICES
25A. Directorate of Prosecution.
POWER OF COURTS
36. Powers of superior officers of police.
ARREST OF PERSONS
69. Service of summons on witness by post.
B.–Warrant of arrest
81. Procedure by Magistrate before whom such person arrested is brought
C. –Proclamation and attachment
86. Appeal from order rejecting application for restoration of attached property.
D.–Other rules regarding processes
90. Provisions of this Chapter generally applicable to summonses and warrants of arrest.
A.–Summons to produce
92. Procedure as to letters and telegrams.
105B. Assistance in securing transfer of persons.
SECURITY FOR KEEPING THE PEACE AND FOR GOOD BEHAVIOUR
ORDER FOR MAINTENANCE OF WIVES, CHILDREN AND PARENTS
132. Protection against prosecution for acts done under preceding sections.
143. Magistrate may prohibit repetition or continuance of public nuisance.
C.–Urgent cases of nuisance or apprehended danger
144. Power to issue order in urgent cases of nuisance or apprehended danger.
D.–Disputes as to immovable property
PREVENTIVE ACTION OF THE POLICE
153. Inspection of weights and measures.
INFORMATION TO THE POLICE AND THEIR POWERS TO INVESTIGATE
JURISDICTION OF THE CRIMINAL COURTS IN INQUIRIES AND TRIALS
189. Receipt of evidence relating to offences committed outside India.
CONDITIONS REQUISITE FOR INITIATION OF PROCEEDINGS
COMPLAINTS TO MAGISTRATES
203. Dismissal of complaint.
COMMENCEMENT OF PROCEEDINGS BEFORE MAGISTRATES
210. Procedure to be followed when there is a complaint case and police investigation in respect of the same offence.
A.–Form of charges
212. Particulars as to time, place and person.
B.–Joinder of charges
A. –Cases instituted on a police report
239. When accused shall be discharged.
B.–Cases instituted otherwise than on police report
250. Compensation for accusation without reasonable cause.
TRIAL OF SUMMONS-CASES BY MAGISTRATES
256. Non-appearance or death of complainant.
259. Power of Court to convert summons-cases into warrant-cases
265L. Non-application of the Chapter.
ATTENDANCE OF PERSONS CONFINED OR DETAINED IN PRISONS
A.–Mode of taking and recording evidence
283. Record in High Court.
B.– Commissions for the examination of witnesses
299. Record of evidence in absence of accused.
GENERAL PROVISIONS AS TO INQUIRIES AND TRIALS
PROVISIONS AS TO ACCUSED PERSONS OF UNSOUND MIND
PROVISIONS AS TO OFFENCES AFFECTING THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE
352. Certain Judges and Magistrates not to try certain offences when committed before themselves.
354. Language and contents of judgment.
SUBMISSION OF DEATH SENTENCES FOR CONFIRMATION
371. Procedure in cases submitted to High Court for confirmation.
REFERENCE AND REVISION
405. High Court’s order to be certified to lower Court.
TRANSFER OF CRIMINAL CASES
418. Execution of sentence of imprisonment.
420. Warrant with whom to be lodged.
C. –Levy of fine
PROVISIONS AS TO BAIL AND BONDS
DISPOSAL OF PROPERTY
473. Extension of period of limitation in certain cases.